Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hello again...

After my initial posting yesterday I had a few emails and phone calls remarking that people were unable to post comments...

After reviewing the settings, I discovered you needed to be registered with one of a few social networks (google, yahoo, MSN etc.) and log in using that ID to post...

I have turned this OFF... Anyone should now be able to post...

You will need to have an ID and log in if you wish to follow the site and have it email you automatically when I make a new post... There is a button on the right hand side with a google logo and the word 'Follow' written on it. This will take you to a new browser where you can either log in OR create a new account with one of the associated groups...

There was also a need for you to word check your comment before posting, and I have disabled this too...

Cheers,
Jason...

No comments:

Post a Comment