Thursday, November 5, 2009

Oh My!!!

Another week goes by and more things break down... (Will this never end)

Madison received her two year reminder from our Optometrist, so I decided that since I couldn't remember the last time I had my eyes tested (it was 2002 so I was informed) that I should get a check-up as well...

Big Mistake...

Due to the progression of the disease and the myopathy, the muscles in my eyes apparently no longer wish to play with one another. My actual prescription hasn't changed much, however to compensate I must now wear glasses full time. Yay (not)... The wonderful additions to my life arrive on Friday.

On the upside, I'm dealing a lot better with the pain now. My dosage of Tramadol has been doubled to 100mg of instant release 3 times a day and I've noticed a few interesting things. Take tonight for example, where I spent 15 minutes watching the paint run down the walls of our rumpus room... According to Kerry, listening to me talk to my mother on the phone is now a must; she seems to think we make about as much sense as each other... Lovely person my wife at times... However on the upside, I don't feel the pain anymore and I'm generally in possession of a much cheerier disposition.


Hope you are all doing well and hope to catch up with you on chat sooner or later.

Cheers,
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment